Zone 1: The environment in which explosive gas mixtures may occur during normal operation.
Zone 2: The environment in which explosive gas mixtures cannot occur during normal operation or the presence of explosive gas mixtures only for a short period of time.
Zone 0 generally exists only in closed containers, internal tanks and other gas spaces. In the actual design process, Zone 1 is rarely present. Most of the situations are in Zone 2.
1.2, explosion-proof electrical equipment is divided into two categories:
Category I electrical equipment for underground mines Class II electrical equipment used in places other than mines Classes 1.3 and II are classified into IIA, IIB and IIC according to the maximum test safety clearance or minimum ignition current ratio applicable to explosive gas mixtures. Category; According to its maximum surface temperature is divided into six groups T1 ~ T6.
1.4. Explosive gas mixtures are grouped by ignition temperature
2. Terminology 2.1 Flameproof electrical equipment has electrical equipment capable of withstanding the explosion pressure of the internal explosive gas mixture and preventing internal explosions from propagating to the explosive mixture around the enclosure. The symbol is â€œdâ€.
2.2. The safety-enhanced electrical equipment will not generate arcs, sparks or high temperatures that may ignite the explosive mixture under normal operating conditions. Measures are taken to improve the safety margin in order to avoid arcing, sparks or arcing under normal and recognized overload conditions. High-humidity electrical equipment with the symbol "e".
3. Explosion-proof electrical equipment ignition principle <br> <br> combustible gas mixture for two reasons: a spark is generated by the electrical equipment, electric arc, the other surface of the electrical equipment (i.e., surface in contact with the combustible gas mixture )fever. For components that can generate arcs and sparks during normal operation, they can be placed in flameproof enclosures, or other explosion-proof types such as encapsulated, sand-filled, oil-filled, or positive-pressure types can be used to achieve explosion-proof purposes. For the safety-enhanced electrical equipment, it is a device that will not generate arcs, sparks, and dangerous high temperatures during normal operation. If some protection measures are taken in its structure, it will try its best not to make the equipment under normal operation or under an approved overload condition. Arc, spark, and overheating can further increase the safety and reliability of the equipment. Therefore, this device has no ignition source during normal operation and can be used in explosion hazardous environments.
4. Example of explosion-proof signs 4.1. If the electrical equipment is type IIB flameproof type T3, the mark is ExdIIBT3.
4.2. If the electrical equipment is of type II increased safety, the temperature group is T2 and the mark is ExeIIT2.
4.3. If more than one type of electrical equipment is used, the main type of explosion protection shall be marked first, followed by other types of explosion protection. For example, the main body shall be increased safety type IIC type explosion-proof components, the temperature group shall be T4, and the symbol shall be ExedIICT4. .
4.4 If the electrical equipment is dust explosion-proof and dustproof T11 group. The sign is: DIPDPT11 good lighting, gold medal made.
40W Glue Guns Features:
4. Proective Nozzle Cover
5. Trigger Flow Control
6. Bonds instantly
7. High quality
8. High temperature or low temperature
9. New design
10. With switch function
11. Big power
12. Industrial use
Idea for many applications. Fastening various materials such as paper, cardboard, fabric,wood, lace,trims,leather,metal,glass, tiles, rubber, ceramics and flooring etc.Ideal for hobby and household repair,DIY&craft projects.
Designed and manufactured to the highest of standards to ensure a robust and long life, we hope it provides you with many years of trouble-free, safe and reliable service.
General Safety Information:
1. Check if the plug cord was in good condition, and if there is stand before plug into the electrical outlet ; Check if the used glue gun has glue flow through back of the tunnel;
2. wait 5-10 minutes to allow glue to soften, stand up the glue gun on the table when not in use;
3. Touch nozzle to any clean, dry surface you wish to bond, to avoid any impurity stop the nozzle;
4. If the glue could not flow from the nozzle when the glue gun start to work, check if the glue gun are heating;
If glue gun can not be heated, there are following reasons:
1 Plug cord into electrical outlet not properly;
2 Glue gun has been destroyed owing to inner cord short circuit;
If glue gun can be heated, there are following reasons: Nozzle has been stopped by any impurity, ask careerman to manage it.
5. Do not use the glue gun under moist climate, humidity will affect insulation and cause electric shock;
6. Do not touch the nozzle or melted glue;
7. Do not remove out the melted glue stick from the tunnel back side, it will damaged the glue gun as well as scalding person hands.
8. Do not to disassemble or assemble any glue gun accessories freely, it will cause glue gun do not work properly;
9. Keep out of reach of children and stocked it beyond any of Children palpable side;
10. Only used for melting glue stick, no other usage;
11. When in use, there are any glue flow back from tunnel, stop using immediately, wait for careerman clean the glue;
12. Close the power if the glue gun not in use after 15 minutes;
1. Glue gun using voltage is 110-220V AC,50/60Hz;
2. Tip gun forward on stand and place a piece of cardboard under the nozzle
3. Use 7-8mm (mini trigger glue gun), 11-12(big trigger glue gun), insert glue sticks through
tunnel at back of gun
4. After power, wait for 5-10 minutes to allow glue to softenAfter glue softens, squeeze trigger to feed glue through glue barrel. Excessive force will damage glue gun. Put down nozzle after work, disconnect the power plug
Professional Glue Gun, 40W Glue Guns, Silicone Glue Gun, Hot Melt Glue Gun
Ningbo Kingvos Electrical Appliance Co.,Ltd , http://www.kingvos.com